Terms and Conditions - Gift Cards
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Gift Card is valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Gift cards are to be purchased in the same manner that any other product is purchased on www.theindiacrafthouse.com.
- On completing purchase of the Gift Card, customers will receive an email containing a unique code for redemption, that allows you to redeem the value of the Gift Card at checkout.
- When making a purchase on www.theindiacrafthouse.com, a customer can redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. The value offered on the Gift Card can be spent over more than one order spread over 12 months, in case you have not exhausted the value in a single purchase.
- When the value on the card differs from the total value of the items selected for purchase, you will see two options on checkout:
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the total order value, you simply need to click 'Complete order'. The extra balance on your Gift Card will be automatically saved on your card till you use it the next time.
- If the balance available on the gift card is less than the total order value, you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the extra payment required, before placing the order.
- The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash, cheque or card funds.
- Gift Cards can only be redeemed against products available on www.theindiacrafthouse.com.
- Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards or Vouchers.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights.
- Please protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. The India Craft House cannot be held liable for Gift Cards which, once activated, are subsequently lost, stolen or damaged.
- If any product purchased with a Gift Card is exchanged or refunded, any money owing will be added to the account as credit points.
- The India Craft House reserves the right to refuse to accept a Gift Card which it deems to have been duplicated, faked or which otherwise is suspected to be affected from fraud.
- The India Craft House reserves the right to change any of these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and to take appropriate action including cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary (e.g. to change the scope of the Gift Card service, notify of the service's withdrawal or in the event of circumstances beyond its control).
- Gift Cards are issued by Nirvana Crafthouse Pvt Ltd. India. The India Craft House offers you the option of sending your loved ones a nice gift wrapped package containing the Gift Card by courier or for our E-Gift Cards that will be sent to them in a beautifully designed email personalised with a message from you. Our cards are available in denominations ranging from Rs. 500-25,000 and also in equivalent currencies as mentioned in the site. These can be redeemed for any purchase at www.theindiacrafthouse.com.